New York’s Premier
Tenants’ Rights Law Firm
Benjamin is a graduate of Rutgers University (Journalism and Media Studies, 2015), and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (2018).
During law school, Benjamin completed internships at the National Labor Relations Board (Region 29) and the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, where he engaged in investigations and litigation in furtherance of upholding the rights of employees to collectively organize and form unions, and defended the rights of employees facing various forms of workplace discrimination.
After graduating law school, Benjamin served as a law clerk to the Honorable Linda Grasso Jones, J.S.C., at the New Jersey Superior Court (Civil Division) located in Monmouth County, NJ. Upon completing his clerkship, Benjamin worked as an associate at Shebitz Berman & Delforte, P.C., representing students with disabilities in administrative proceedings before the New York State Department of Education.
Before joining HMGJ, Benjamin worked as a housing attorney at the Bronx Defenders, representing Bronx residents in nonpayment and holdover eviction proceedings as well as landlord harassment and repair actions.
Benjamin is admitted to the bar in New York, New Jersey and in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2018
- Rutgers University, New Jersey
- B.A. - 2015
- Major: Journalism and Media Studies
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- National Labor Relations Board Region 29
- New York State Department of Education
Past Employment Positions
- Bronx Defenders, Housing Attorney
- Shebitz Berman & Delforte, P.C., Associate Attorney
- Honorable Linda Grasso Jones, J.S.C., Law Clerk, New Jersey Superior Court (Civil Division)
- National Labor Relations Board (Region 29), Intern
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Intern